Location: Kokomo, Indiana
Classification: Full Time, Monday-Friday, In-Person
We are seeking a motivated Accountant who to provide administrative support by handling a variety of billing functions to ensure regular billings are completed and submitted to the customer within specific project guidelines.
The ideal candidate should be detail oriented, self-motivated, have a great attitude, function well working with a team, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, enjoy working with numbers, and have experience in bookkeeping and/or billing.
- Minimum of an Associate degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 1-2 years accounting experience
- Previous experience with construction accounting/billing preferred
- Working knowledge & proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Ability to work independently
- Tracking of all labor hours, material/equipment purchases, subcontractor bills, etc. related to assigned project weekly.
- Compile all weekly data into a monthly billing.
- Organize and supply all required documentation to client for billings to be accepted.
- Communicate billing needs with clients to provide a professional experience.
- Partners with other members of the A/R team as needed.
- Works collaboratively with team members in other locations to ensure the timely collection of data needed to complete the billing process.
- Research documentation discrepancies/issues as needed.
- Follows all company policies and procedures.