Position: Billing Coordinator
Location: Kokomo, Indiana
Classification: Full Time, Monday-Friday, In-Person
We are seeking a Billing Coordinator who has 2-3 years of experience to provide administrative support by handling a variety of billing functions to ensure regular billings are completed and submitted to customers for payment.
Ideal candidate should be detail oriented, self-motivated, have a great attitude, function well working with a team, have good written and verbal communication skills, enjoy working with numbers, and have experience in bookkeeping and/or billing.
- 2-3 years construction billing/clerical experience (preferred)
- Working knowledge & proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- High School diploma
- Ability to work independently
- Perform regular billings for assigned client accounts.
- Price completed service calls on time and material basis.
- Assist clients when questions arise.
- Monthly close-out/finalization of open jobs and purchase orders.
- Communicate billing needs with clients to provide a professional experience.
- Partners with other members of the A/R team as needed.
- Works collaboratively with team members in other locations to ensure the timely collection of data needed to complete the billing process.
- Research documentation discrepancies/issues as needed.
- Follows all company policies and procedures.